Many esoteric studies share that we have ten senses, 5 extraordinary attunements beyond the known five of hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting and touching. For myself learning of the other innate senses are like a secret held so close to the heart dare I speak of them to others.
One is the wisdom the body knows how to heal. When I share it I often put it to the words, the body loves to be well.”
Another of the secret senses is the recognition of different realms of consciousness/realities and then the capacity to journey from one to another safely. Now this arena’s more difficult to speak to with ease. It definitely is the backbone of Shamanism, Shapeshifting. What I have learned it is easier to dialogue about these two extra-ordinary senses with others aware of this inclination. Fundamentalist whose platform for belief is God’s out there and our life is limited to our physical lifetime on Earth and when we die we might get to go to God. .. . there’s hardly an opening for dialogue regarding a multi-dimensional life.
Now, I am unwilling to even whisper about the last two beyond ordinary senses. My humanness is still vulnerable when others respond to my inept attempts to put to words the magical and the mystical.
On an early morning news show I listened as a newscaster interviewed Ophra regarding the reasoning for her public support of Obama. I listened as the interviewer tried to manipulate the questions to create their pre-imagined script. Carefully Ophra with her sparkling eyes refused to respond to their directive questioning. She was modeling an extraordinary sense! It’s a capacity to predict the outcome of an exchange and then avoid colluding with the intent of anther’s mental directives. It’s about reliance with one’s personal integrity; call it a relationship with God that sidesteps entrapment to another’s preoccupation.
It’s about a self-confidence that keeps one detached and safe from participating in manipulated scripts that can be harmful. It’s a sensory gift and it’s invaluable and difficult to discuss.
It’s working me and I am working with it.
We Have lost five of our senses” removed from our education. First five are normal, then we have the imaginal senses 6) sense of self destruction if you always create problems for yourself, you will break down and cause wars, illnesses 7) sense of penetration, to be able to penetrate other levels, worlds, dimensions 8) sense of perception, be able to see and understand what you are perceiving in those worlds 9) sense of self healing, when you cut your self your body heals and 10) sense of revelation, to be able to use what you perceived because it has been revealed to you.
It is through the astral body that a person senses the mood or feelings of another person or the climate of a room or physical environment.
What’s your and what’s others
1) Thought precedes emotion: If you begin to feel something not related to what you are thinking about, it is probably not your feeling, and feeling is coming from an outside energy field.
2) Thoughts and feeling out of the context of what you are doing at the moment generally are not your own.
3) Heavy feelings that press on you from the outside are not your feelings. They are being projected to you from outside field.
4) Feelings and thoughts that hammer at you–even when you want to get rid of them, are not your own; they come from outside your field.
5) Sudden and dramatic emotional changes are cause by entering discordant energy fields.
6) Changes, accusations, badgering and the perpetual charge, “You are wrong,” don’t originate in your personal energy field.
7) Sudden weakness or exhaustion as well as confusion or anxiety come from discordant energy fields.
8) Physical experiences, heat, pressures, thrills, etc., which are out of context to what you are doing are generated by outside fields.