(1) For more information on the 2008-2015 cycle see: Radical Restructuring article
(2) Personal Forecast Reports are available to order. See a sample report:
One Year Detailed Forecast Report
(3) The pertinent astrological aspects for April are at the end of this Forecast.
April 2014: The Short Version……..
Life altering events and actions are very likely to occur in the world and in the lives of many individuals during this month. Changes and transformations that have been pending for months or years can finally move forward. April 1 to 23 will be the most active and intense period. After that, things will start to settle down and become a bit easier.
April 2014: The Long Version…….
What in the World?
In 2008, an intense cycle of transformation and change began that has been shaking up the world’s economic, social and political systems ever since. This cycle will continue through 2015. In April 2014, it will reach a significant peak.
Astrologically, these radical restructuring energies are represented by a challenging square (90 degree angle) between Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn. The energies of great change (Uranus) and total transformation (Pluto) have manifested as economic meltdowns, upsets, uprisings, revolutions, power plays, conflicts and violence in the world. The 2008-2015 radical restructuring cycle indicates that it is time to dismantle the things that aren’t working and that are outworn or corrupt. And then to build a new healthy foundation. Basically, it is a death and a rebirth. The new can’t be born as long as we are clinging to the old. April can bring us the stimulation and motivation to finally let go of the old and start on the path of rebuilding.
Let’s take a look at some of the current world conditions that are in need of restructuring:
* Worldwide unstable economic conditions make life uncertain. Unemployment has been high and many people have found it necessary to change their lifestyle. We are experiencing the largest divide ever between the rich and the poor. The middle class is shrinking.
* Political infighting has reached toxic levels, stopping any real progress in fixing our problems and bringing a loss of confidence in our leaders.
* Conflicts regarding social issues such as gay rights, abortion rights, religious rights, minimum wage, privacy concerns and health care that have caused further turmoil and divisiveness.
* The USA and Europe are at loggerheads with Russia regarding Crimea, Ukraine and other issues. Worries about a new Cold War abound.
* Uprisings and revolutions in the Middle East seem to go on and on with no resolution in sight.
* Ongoing weather extremes have caused tremendous destruction and damage. Concerns about climate change and the future are building.
The astrological energies in April will bring plenty of opportunities for transformation. On April 21, Uranus and Pluto will form the fifth in a series of seven exact squares that mark the important peaks in the 2008 -2015 radical restructuring cycle.
But this fifth square will be a super-peak. That’s because Uranus and Pluto will also be dynamically interacting with the energies of the Sun, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter. The combination of planets will form a rare and powerful planetary pattern called a Grand Cross. This Grand Cross will be in the action-packed cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. Issues that have been simmering are very likely to come to a boil and demand action. We will be stimulated and motivated to make long overdue changes and transformations, whether we are ready or not. Quite possibly this will be the most pivotal time in the entire eight year cycle.
Below is a chart showing the Grand Cross formation. This formation will be in place for most of April. For illustration purposes, I am using a chart for April 14, 2014 in Washington, D.C. at 6:09 am showing the Grand Cross. On that day, the Moon in Libra will become part of the Grand Cross formation. Mercury and Uranus in Aries are on the ascendant. Pluto is standing still, intensifying and concentrating its transformative power as it gets ready to go retrograde later that evening. Then, in the wee hours of April 15, a lunar eclipse occurs, which indicates a culmination and shifting circumstances. This means April 14-15 will be a particularly dynamic and important time, but not necessarily the most intense time during the month.
In the illustration below, Pluto in Capricorn is at the top of the Grand Cross. On the right arm of the cross are Mars and the Moon in Libra. Jupiter in Cancer is at the bottom of the cross. On the left arm of the cross are Mercury, Uranus and the Sun in Aries